When San Diego builders and realtors want to thank their clients, build relationships, and stimulate referrals, they send a custom designed housewarming gift from the industry experts at The Best To You. This past weekend new home owners from San Diego to Beaumont received a festive and unique gift, created by The Best To You, from their builder when they picked up their keys at the sales offices.
Whether you are in the building industry or have a friend or family member moving to a new home, there are many types of housewarming gifts to choose from. To design the perfect gift we would first ask some questions.
- Is this their very first home or their second, third or fourth?
- Will you be giving the gift the day they move in or a few weeks later?
- Is the home a fixer upper, a mansion, or something in between? Is it near the ocean, on a golf course, out in the country, or is it a modern condo downtown?
- What are they most excited about? Is it the area and attractions, hosting back yard barbeque parties, having a beatiful garden, relaxing by the fireplace, creating dinners in the modern new kitchen, having parties and entertaining, or spending time in the roman tub or spa?
The Best To You also thinks “outside the basket”. For example the container can be a picnic bag if they are excited about being near the beach. The bag has a compartment for wine or sparkling cider, cutting board, cheese knife, silverware, glasses, linen napkins, bottle opener, plates and an insulated compartment for the picnic. They can even be embroidered.
A garden hose filled with gardening gloves, flower seeds, gardening book, garden tools and gardener’s hand cream is a great gift for the gardening enthusiast.
If their home has an Italian theme or they are near Little Italy, an elegant stainless steel colander and pasta serving plate makes a great container and can be filled with pasta, breadsticks, pasta sauce, olive oil, cappucino, and chocolates. candles and a musical CD like “A Taste of Italy” add nice finishing touches.
A few other suggestions: (We have dozens more!)
- A tall vase with elegant gifts and gourmet goodies coming up out of the top makes a striking gift.
- A “Move In Survival Bucket” filled with hand soap, dish soap, Windex, picture hanging kit, dish towel, coffee, and snacks.
- A detailed, hand painted bird house in the shape of a home (adorable)
- Hand painted, blown glass candle vase with scented candle inside in a satin keepsake box.
- Elegant leatherette wine caddy or martini case (only if you know they drink)
- Swivel cutting board. Looks fantastic on the counter as a cutting board, doubles as a party server on the buffet table swiveled open with cheeses and sausage on top. Includes four stainless steel cheese tools that store inside.
Housewarming is just one of our many themes we offer and is a specialty. We also do Birthday, get well, condolence, Anniversary, Wedding and new baby gift baskets. For more information please visit our website at www.thebesttoyou.com. Please comment and let us know which type of gift you would prefer if you were moving in to a new home. We would love to hear from you.